Your Experts for a Complete Transmission Rebuild in Sherwood Park
Alberta Transmission Service provides the comprehensive transmission rebuild in Sherwood Park drivers all throughout Greater Edmonton have come to trust. You may be asking yourself what a transmission rebuild is, and for good reason—it’s not an everyday repair and is only done after a transmission has become worn down.
So, what exactly is a transmission rebuild? Simply put, it’s the process of replacing the worn down, overused key parts of the transmission rather than replacing the unit entirely. You can rest assured knowing we have a team of expert transmission technicians who will have your unit rebuilt in no time.
Our Rebuilding Process
Our transmission rebuild involves a few specific steps, including:
- Inspection – The first step of the rebuilding process is a comprehensive inspection of your transmission. A technician will carefully look over each of the various parts of your transmission to determine whether each one needs to be replaced, repaired or if it’s still in good shape. Even if you’ve done a good job of properly maintaining your vehicle and the transmission, there’s a likelihood that many of the parts will need to be replaced simply due to wear and tear.
- Replacement of Parts – The next step is laying out a comprehensive list of which parts need to be replaced. Prior to any replacements, we will consult with you to provide an estimate of the cost of those parts. Our technicians will be able to recommend whether they believe a reconditioned/refurbished part or a new part will be appropriate for each element of the transmission.
- Test Run – Once the parts have been successfully replaced and your transmission is ready to go, we will run your vehicle to ensure that the unit is running smoothly and there are no hitches or other issues. We take tremendous pride in getting the job done right the first time, and that’s why we are adamant about a test run prior to sending you on your way.
Benefits of a Transmission Rebuild
When you’re considering having your transmission rebuilt, it’s important to keep in mind what the benefits of doing so are:
- Cost Savings – Without a doubt, the single most significant benefit of a rebuild is the cost comparison to that of entirely replacing your transmission. Ideally, a rebuild will be, at most, half the cost of replacement. That in itself makes a rebuild worth your money!
- Time Savings – The process of rebuilding a transmission usually takes around three to four days to complete in our shop. On the other hand, a transmission replacement could very well leave you without a car for a week or more.
Visit Alberta Transmission Services for a Transmission Rebuild Today
When it’s time to rebuild your transmission, trust our expert technicians to rebuild your transmission to its former glory. Give us a call today to schedule service!